Personal Information We Collect
When you visit our website, use our contact form, or sign up for our newsletter, there is some personal information that may be collected from you. That information may include:
- your name, phone number and email address
- account preferences, including whether or not you wish to receive our newsletter and website update information by email
- any other information you voluntarily send to us through our website contact form
This information is collected and used for a number of purposes:
- To provide you with information you have requested, and to keep you informed with respect to ongoing changes to our website. Your email address will be used to send you our newsletters and mailings IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED US TO DO SO. You can withdraw your consent for such mailings at any time by contacting us as set out below.
- To manage and administer our web presence. The nature of the Internet is such that it passively and automatically collects certain information about a user’s traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. These are unique Internet addresses assigned to all Web users by their Internet Service Providers (ISP). Server logs record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, web pages requested, and identify visitors by categories such as domains and browser types. These statistics are only used on an aggregate basis and will not contain any information that could identify you personally.
- To meet legal, regulatory, security, and processing requirements (such as in response to a court order), and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
If we intend to use personal information for purposes not identified to you or as set out above, these other purposes will be described to you at the time of collection or before using the information. We will not use your information for any other purpose without your consent.
Third Parties’ Access to Information
Powering Up Profits is not in the business of selling customer information to others. Our customer information is not available for sale to any outside entity. We contract with third parties to fulfill certain functions on our behalf, such as providing marketing assistance, analyzing data, preparing and maintaining site content, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These agents have access to customer information only as required in order to help them perform their functions on our behalf, but they are not allowed to use that information for any other purpose and must keep such information confidential.
Powering Up Profits will release customer information to the appropriate law enforcement, governmental, or other authorities if legally required to do so.
Non-Secure Website Areas
You should be aware that if you voluntarily disclose personally identifiable information (e.g., email address) on non-secure areas of the Powering Up Profits website, that information can be collected and correlated and used by third parties and may result in unsolicited messages from third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Powering Up Profits.
Any information you send to us using our website contact form will be delivered to us via regular email. Like traditional email, this message is not sent via secure connection, so please do not send any information that you would not be comfortable sending in a regular email message.
We store subscriber information on our website in a secure manner. We store such information in a manner not accessible to Web browsers, behind firewall and password protection, or offline.
Employees, agents, and affiliates of Powering Up Profits who require access to your personal information in order to fulfill their job or contractual requirements will have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to fulfill such requirements.
Upon request, Powering Up Profits will allow any user to opt out of further contacts at any time. Also, upon a user’s request, Powering Up Profits will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the user and his or her personal information from our database; however, it may be impossible to delete a user’s entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions. You can email us at info [@] poweringupprofits [.com] to request that your information be deleted from our servers. Our newsletter is presently run using MailChimp’s service, and you may also unsubscribe using its “unsubscribe” link.
Powering Up Profits
2578 Cameron Road
Attn: Alex Gray